- Added The Post Cards “Query Type” options have been updated to include “WooCommerce Featured Products” and “WooCommerce On Sale Products”.
- Added You can now use the classname “flip-dropdown” on a menu item so that the menu dropdown opens to the left incase it’s the last dropdown to prevent it from overflowing.
- Added You can now select ” Full Height” for the Gutenberg Query Loop Post Template block style.
- Added You can now select “Numbers Only” for the Gutenberg Query Pagination block style.
- Added New options added to the Toggle Group element.
- Added New option “Bring to Front” added for Section/Row Dividers. When enabled it adds a z-index to the divider so that it’s placed on top of any content.
- Added You can now choose the default ordering for the Post Series via the Customizer (ASC or DESC).
- Updated Slider Revolution Plugin & Total Theme Core.
- Updated The Multi-buttons element has been updated to reduce the amount of default CSS needed for the element.
- Updated The capabilities for the Color Palette, Custom Cards, Dynamic Templates and Font Manager have been updated so only admins can access these (previously they were visible for editors but not actually accessible which was confusing).
- Updated The Card Settings metabox icon popup selector design has been updated.
- Updated You can now use the “local-scroll-link” classname on toggle element buttons.
- Updated When clicking on local scroll links that go to WPBakery tabs the theme will now open the tab then scroll to it.
- Updated On multi-sites if you’ve activated the theme license on the main site the theme will now hide the theme license page from all sub-sites to prevent confusion. You can now also access the theme license panel in the Network admin under Themes > Total Theme License when the theme is enabled on the primary site.
- Fixed When using the masonry grid the items may not have been shown in their correct order.
- Fixed Overlay, Advanced Parallax and Self hosted videos were not working for the “Section” element.
- Fixed Gutenberg default loop styles were not rendering correctly.
- Fixed There were some issues with the alignfull and alignwide classes when used on inner blocks as well as when using the boxed site layout.
- Fixed Lightbox was not working for Gutenberg galleries because of changes in the core block.
- Fixed There was a bug when dragging items in the WPBakery front-end editor that could cause the selected item icon to displace making it a bit hard to drag things around.
- Fixed When using stretched rows with stretched content the content could potentially overflow when scrollbars are visible on the page.
- Fixed Borders were not showing in the sidebar mobile menu when disabling the Dark Surface.
Total Theme v 5.7.1
Release Date: February 7, 2023
- Added - The "single-content" classname has been added to the blog post content block for consistency with other post types.
- Updated - The Sidebar mobile menu will now use the default dark surface border color instead of a custom one. The custom border color is now only applied when a custom background color so there aren't any issues when updating.
- Updated - The css used for WPBakery full stretch rows has been modified to prevent issues with a known WPRocket minify CSS bug.
- Updated - New filters have been added to control the sticky header mobile support and breakpoint so you can control things a bit more when using the header builder.
- Updated - The names used to store the theme license in the options table have been renamed.